Thursday, May 10, 2012

Autumn Leaves and Sunshine

Autumn is well and truly here and fast turning into winter. I love watching the seasons change. Each has something special to offer. Autumn offers her vast array of colours and the way the light shines through the coloured leaves on sunny afternoons always makes me marvel at the beauty. It is a dynamic season - the sight you witness today will often be gone tomorrow, as the leaves continue to change and fall. Recently I have taken several walks with my camera to enjoy the autumn leaves and sunshine. Here are some of my favourites... Enjoy!



















3 comments:

  1. Fall is my favorite time of year! Love your beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful. Autumn is my favorite time of year. Photo 5 is my favorite, long shadows seem to be reaching forward, while the trees reach the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is something magical about Autumn, though ours is so short; we can go from the first hint of Autumn to Winter all too quickly.

    ReplyDelete