Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Exciting News!



I have some exciting news for you!

As I stated in my first post here, I want to share the beauty I see in the natural world with you. Many of you have been encouraging and supportive of my photography over the last few years, thank you! So I thought I'd give you a little heads up on a project I'm working on. I am proposing to get some 2013 calendars printed and I am wondering how much interest there is. I am currently in the process of selecting which images to use, but will upload thumbnails soon as I'm done.

I could use your help! Are there any particular photos (or sorts of photos) you'd like to see in the calendar? I'd love to hear your suggestions! I can't promise to use them, as there are some restrictions in terms of size and layout etc, but I will definitely consider them. I also have some ideas for future projects too - so if any suggestions are unsuitable for the calendar, perhaps they can be used in other ways instead :)

I will provide more details as soon as things are finalised. Feel free to leave any questions or comments. You may comment below, or email me at amgrassham@hotmail.co.nz.

Thank you!


3 comments:

  1. My fav is the ant dragging the wasp. It shows strength in the meek.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Foosball. Unfortunately there may be a size issue as it is one of my older photos. But I will see what I can do.

      Delete
    2. Good news! I talked to the printers and they think that it will print fine even though its a smaller size, so its in :) When I send them in next week they'll double check it, but fingers crossed it will be fine!

      Delete